Friday, November 13, 2009

Long Length Blackout Shades

Where is the best place to buy long length blackout shades?

I looked everywhere for long length blackout curtains for my toddler's room. I needed at the least 95 inches and something that looked nice. I searched Amazon, Target, Linens N' Things, Pottery Barn, and then I found Walmart.com. Personally, I do not like the Walmart store. It just seems dirty, crowded, and the prices are not any cheaper than Target. Walmart.com is a whole different story. There are more products, cheaper prices, and great shipping options. I found many different options for blackout panels and I settled on a set of microsuede Mocha colored panels for my toddler's jungle themed room. Elsewhere, these would have cost upwards of $60 per panel. At Walmart.com they were $20 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment